Sidebar Site Navigation
Submit an original video to be shown during the Wyoming 4-H Showcase Showdown Film Festival!
- Categories include:
Narrative: A film which tells a story. Can be based on fact or fiction.
Documentary: A film which present factual information about a person, event, or process.
Animation: A film created by techniques which simulate movement from individual images.
4-H Promotional: A short film or service announcement meant to publicize 4-H programs.
Voices of 4-H History: A historical perspective on 4-H. May be a narrative, documentary, or animation.
- For examples of videos, visit the National 4-H Film Fest website.
- Videos need to be made using Quicktime or Windows Media Video (WMV).
- Videos can be no longer than five (5) minutes.
- Videos must follow the Wyoming 4-H Code of Conduct.
- All entries will be submitted to the National 4-H Film Fest in Branson, Missouri!
- All participants will receive a certificate of participation.
- Videos will be viewed sometime during the awards program on Monday evening during Showcase Showdown.
All entries are due to Brittany Johnson no later than June 20, 2014.
Laramie County 4-H Office
310 W. 19th Street, Suite 100
Cheyenne, WY 82001
Pre-registration for Showcase Showdown required.