Wyoming 4-H Youth Development Program
University of Wyoming Extension
June 21-23, 2016
The State 4-H Office was excited to host the Wyoming 4-H Showcase Showdown on the University of Wyoming Campus in 2016! If you have questions about the event, contact Amy Schmick at email@example.com. This three-day conference offered workshops, contests, and FUN!!
Rules for all of the contests are posted online. Included is contact information for committee chair-person who can answer specific questions you might have about a particular contest.
You want to come to Showcase Showdown ~ now what?
Registration for this event is handled through your local County 4-H Educator. Registration for 2017 Showcase Showdown will be updated in the spring of 2017.
- All youth & adults need to register to participate in the event.
- There are several registration options available:
- Package A- Full-time = $55 (includes all contest & activity fees, t-shirt, Tuesday BBQ, Wednesday lunch and banquet, Thursday Lunch)
- Package B- Part-time/Tuesday-Wednesday = $40 (includes contest and activity fees for these days only, Tuesday BBQ, Wednesday lunch and Banquet, and a t-shirt)
- Package C- Part-time/Wednesday-Thursday = $40 (includes contest and activity fees for these days only, Wednesday lunch and Banquet, Thursday lunch and a t-shirt)
- Package D- Banquet = $25 (Banquet ONLY, NO t-shirt, available only for guests)
- Pre-registration is required for:
- Fishing Trip (13 years old & younger)
- Project Runway
- Film Fest (videos submitted and approved ahead of time; public viewing on Thursday evening)- register separately
- Room blocks will be available at the Hilton Garden Inn and the Holiday Inn in Laramie. The name for the room block at both is "Wyoming 4-H Showcase Showdown"
- Hilton Garden Inn- 307.745.5500
- Holiday Inn- 307.721.9000
Awards Program on Wednesday evening
The awards program on Wednesday evening began after dinner (approximately 6:30 p.m.). While the dinner was only open to those who had purchased a registration package or meal ticket (see options above), the doors were opened for anyone who wanted to view the awards program as soon as dinner was finished. All awards ceremonies took place at the UW Conference Center.