June 21-23, 2016
The State 4-H Office is excited to host the Wyoming 4-H Showcase Showdown on University of Wyoming Campus in 2016! If you have questions about the event, contact Amy Schmick at 307-766-3430 or email@example.com. This three-day conference offers workshops, contests, and FUN!!
So what’s all the excitement about??
A tentative schedule of events can be found here in the spring and more information will be posted as it becomes available.
Rules for all of the contests are posted online. Included is contact information for committee chair-person who can answer specific questions you might have about a particular contest.
You want to come to Showcase Showdown ~ now what?
Registration for this event is handled through your local County 4-H Educator. Contact the Extension office to see what they need from you to get registered.
- All youth & adults need to register to participate in the event. Unfortunately, we are unable to add registrations after June 10.
- There are several registration options available:
- Full-time Package = $35 (includes all contest & activity fees, t-shirt, Thursday breakfast; Thursday dinner, Friday breakfast, Friday lunch)
- Wednesday Package = $15 (includes contest fees for this day only, t-shirt)
- Thursday Package = $25 (includes contest fees for this day only, meals this day only, t-shirt)
- Friday Package = $25 (includes contest fees for this day only, meals this day only, t-shirt)
- No package - select if you would like to purchase t-shirts or meal tickets separately or if you are only interviewing for National 4-H Congress or the State 4-H Leadership Team
- Pre-registration is required for:
- Fishing Trip (13 years old & younger)
- Project Runway
- Film Fest (videos submitted and approved ahead of time; public viewing on Thursday evening)- register separately
- Items that can be purchased separately:
- T-shirt = $10
- Thursday Breakfast
- Thursday Lunch
- Thursday Dinner
- Friday Breakfast
- Friday Lunch
- Room blocks will be available at various Laramie hotels. Once these have been identities, they can be found here.
- T-shirts and meal tickets will not be available for purchase after June 10
Awards Program on Thursday evening
The awards program on Wednesday evening will begin after dinner (approximately 6:30 p.m.). While the dinner is only open to those who have purchased a registration package or meal ticket (see options above), the doors will be opened for anyone who would like to view the awards program as soon as dinner is finished. All awards ceremonies will take place at the UW Conference Center.