June 24-26, 2015
The State 4-H Office is excited to host the Wyoming 4-H Showcase Showdown on the LCCC campus in Cheyenne! If you have questions about the event, don’t hesitate to contact Amy Andreen at 307-766-3430 or email@example.com. We hope you’re excited for the event as well!
So what’s all the excitement about??
A tentative schedule of events is coming soon! As more information is finalized and available, continue to check the page for new items. While there will be competitions taking place at Showcase Showdown, there will also be a variety of workshops, activities, and tours too. AND, don’t miss out on the dance!
Rules for all of the contests are posted online. Included is contact information for committee chairmen who can answer specific questions you may have about a particular contest.
You want to come to Showcase Showdown ~ now what?
Registration for this event is handled through your local County 4-H Educator. Contact the Extension office to see what they need from you to get registered.
- All youth & adults need to register to participate in the event. Unfortunately, we are unable to add registrations after June 10.
- There are several registration options available:
- Full-time Package = $35 (includes all contest & activity fees, t-shirt, Thursday breakfast; Thursday dinner, Friday breakfast, Friday lunch)
- Wednesday Package = $15 (includes contest fees for this day only, t-shirt)
- Thursday Package = $25 (includes contest fees for this day only, meals this day only, t-shirt)
- Friday Package = $25 (includes contest fees for this day only, meals this day only, t-shirt)
- No package - select if you would like to purchase t-shirts or meal tickets separately or if you are only interviewing for National 4-H Congress or the State 4-H Leadership Team
- Pre-registration is required for:
- Fishing Trip (13 years old & younger)
- Project Runway
- Film Fest (videos submitted and approved ahead of time; public viewing on Thursday evening)
- Items that can be purchased separately:
- T-shirt = $10
- Thursday Breakfast = $15
- Thursday Dinner = $20
- Friday Breakfast = $15
- Friday Lunch = $20
- T-shirts and meal tickets will not be available for purchase after June 10
- Transportation & Lodging will be released soon!
Awards Program on Thursday evening
The awards program on Thursday evening will begin after dinner (approximately 6:30 p.m.). While the dinner is only open to those who have purchased a registration package or meal ticket (see options above), the doors will be opened for anyone who would like to view the awards program as soon as dinner is finished.