John P. Ellbogen
Meritorious Classroom Teaching Award
Purpose: To "reward excellence in classroom teaching at the University of Wyoming."
Eligibility: All full-time faculty and academic professionals who teach are eligible. The committee discourages nominations of individuals who have won this award previously.
Nominating Materials: The nominee's packet should include:
- A current curriculum vitae.
- A summary list of the 6 most recently classes taught or classes taught over the last 2 years, including the current semester (which ever is greater in number of classes), with class enrollments.
- All evaluations for these classes. Please provide an explanation for any courses that do not have evaluations.
- Two supporting letters from colleagues.
- Two supporting letters from students.
- Two supporting letters from former students.
- If the nominee has been a recipient of the Humphrey award in the past, the nomination should so indicate.
Please send nominations, including all letters and supporting materials, to the following address:
Faculty Development Committee
c/o Office of Academic Affairs
Old Main, Room 312
Previous Ellbogen Award winners