Division of Administration
Tax Office Mission Statement:
The Tax Office provides tax guidance and support to the University of Wyoming community.
Services provided by the Tax Office include:
- Tax research and analysis
- Employee versus independent contractor determinations
- Nonresident alien tax compliance and administration of tax treaties for UW’s international visitors
- The University of Wyoming uses GLACIER to support our nonresident alien population. To obtain a GLACIER account, please contact the Tax Office
- Support to nonresident alien individuals preparing their tax returns using GLACIER Tax Prep.
- Primary contact and liaison for Federal and State taxing authorities
- Sales tax reporting for the University of Wyoming community
- Filing of Form 990-T and other State and Federal Tax Returns
- Tax training for common business transactions within the University of Wyoming community
- Issuance of Tax Office Memo’s providing guidance to the University of Wyoming community on the tax implications of business transactions
- Administration of the University of Wyoming Extension Office 4-H Club Group Exemption
The University of Wyoming does not provide tax advice or prepare tax returns for individuals.
Tax Office Contact Information
Casey Green, CPA
Director of Tax Compliance
Old Main, Room 317
Ashlie Reese, CPA
Manager, Financial Services
Old Main, Room 318