Sidebar Site Navigation
Announcing PEAK 2013. An annual conference for Professional Development, Engagement, Advancement, and Knowledge (PEAK) among Wyoming's college and career guidance counselors, secondary school administrators and university and college admissions officers. Jointly sponsored by the University of Wyoming, Wyoming Admissions Officers (WAO), and The Rocky Mountain Association for College Admission Counseling (RMACAC).*
Peak will provide valuable insight into:
- The college application and scholarship review process. What are colleges really looking for?
- Ever enhancing admission standards and selectivity.
- Emerging student behaviors in college selection.
- Balancing a professional career with competing demands for limited time.
- Developing college enrollment trends within Wyoming.
Please plan to join us (registration required): Registration Closed!
When: February 21st and 22nd, 2013
Where: University of Wyoming campus in Laramie
Preview the schedule (PDF) for details, lodging information, and a tentative program agenda!
*Continuing Education Units (CEU) will be made available for individuals who attend the entire conference. Please check for more information and requirements.
Questions? Feel free to e-mail or call UW Admissions at email@example.com or (307) 766-3864