Academic and Student Programs
College of Agriculture and Natural Resources
Study Abroad Opportunities at UW
At the University of Wyoming, you can make overseas study a part of your regular degree program, regardless of your major or second language skills. You have the opportunity to spend a full academic year, semester, summer, or participate in a short faculty-led study tour.
Beyond the Classroom International Study Scholarships
Beyond the Classroom awards grants to College of Agriculture and Natural Resources students participating in college/university sponsored international study programs, faculty-led study tours, or international independent study programs. The main focus is to help students who have limited experience with other cultures and countries.
Opportunities through UW International Programs
The UW International Programs office has information on faculty led tours, partnerships with other universities around the world, how to apply for international programs and much more . . .
- Exchange - Students pay UW tuition and fees to attend a partner institution
- Study Abroad - Courses are hosted by a 3rd party program provider and all costs are paid to the host institution or program provider
- Faculty Led Programs - Faculty with expertise in their area of study provide students with an opportunity to join them by enrolling in their study abroad course.
Upcoming College of Agriculture and Natural Resources Programs
- Australia - August 2017, 3 weeks, 4 upper division credits; Experience Australian culture, see its natural beauty and wildlife, learn about its history, its resource management challenges, agriculture, and export-led economy. For more information contact Tom Foulk (email@example.com) or Nicole Ballenger (firstname.lastname@example.org) OR view printable flyer (pdf).
- France - June 2017, 4 weeks, 4 upper division credits; Live in Angers, France for 4 weeks. Study at the university, Ecole Supérieure d’Agriculture (ESA). For more information, contact Tom Foulke (email@example.com) OR view printable flyer (pdf).