Laramie Panel Discussion: Wyoming's Energy Development "Voices from Sublette County
The University of Wyoming American Heritage Center's Alan K. Simpson Institute for Western Politics and Leadership hosted discussions in Laramie and Pinedale on the social, environmental and economic impacts of Wyoming's latest energy boom. The panel discussion in Laramie was held Monday, April 4, in the Wyoming Union Family Room and the Pinedale discussion took place on Monday, May 16 at the Sublette County Public Library. The events were free and open to the public. Panelists at the Laramie event included:
- Cally McKee, Pinedale resident and Senior Regulatory Coordinator with Ultra Petroleum;
- Leslie Rozier, Pinedale native and third generation rancher and Sublette County nurse practitioner;
- Ward Wise, Pinedale native, former mayor's assistant, former school board member, and business owner;
- Donna Barnes, UW Sociology Department Head and Associate Professor;
- and Gregg Cawley, UW Political Science Professor.
Video by University of Wyoming Television. Camera/Editing: Ali Grossman. UWTV