214 S. 14th Street
Laramie, WY 82070
Phone: (307) 766-4166
Fax: (307) 766-6824
The University of Wyoming Alumni Association organizes Alumni Networks in Wyoming, throughout the country, and internationally to provide a connection to the University of Wyoming at the local level through dedicated community volunteers. UWAA Networks play a vital role in providing services, events, and interest-based networking where our alumni live – everywhere!
Networks are local or interest based affiliates of the University of Wyoming Alumni Association formed by alumni and fan volunteers to:
If there is not a network in your area yet, you can start your own! If you are interested in starting a network in your area your next steps are:
1. Become a University of Wyoming Alumni Association member (if you’re not already). All network leaders must be current members. Click here to join the UWAA.
2. Contact the UWAA’s Network Coordinator: Bonnie Hanson Cordell - firstname.lastname@example.org or 307-766-4166.
3. Next, gauge the interest of those alumni/friends in starting a network. We recommend one of the following events as a way to get people together for this purpose:
• Game watch party
• Happy Hour or Reception at a family-friendly restaurant
• Family activity (bowling, roller blading, putt-putt golf, etc.)
• Cookout at a volunteer’s home
4. UWAA staff will coordinate communications.
Take time to plan a quality event that will reflect well on you, UW, and the UW Alumni Association. This event will set the tone for the support and participation area alumni/friends will give the network. The activity should appeal to a range of age groups.
After this event you should have a good idea as to whether additional network activities should be planned.
Questions? Contact the UWAA’s Network Coordinator: Bonnie Hanson Cordell - email@example.com or 307-766-4166.