Sidebar Site Navigation
Current Event Happenings
214 S. 14th Street
Laramie, WY 82070
Phone: (307) 766-4166
Fax: (307) 766-6824
Wyoming Student Alumni Association (WyoSAA) and other Student Programs
WyoSAA is a great way to get involved on campus! A recognized student organization since 1982, the group connects current students with alumni through a variety of activities. WyoSAA’s biggest event is coordinating the Homecoming parade each fall. The parade is a great time – even if it does require getting up early on Homecoming morning!
Parade applications will be available in September, 2013.
UW Alumni Pathway
Students are a valued member of the UW Alumni community and entering a supportive network that is lifelong. We encourage students to take advantage of UWAA student programs to begin making important UW alumni connections.
- Join Wyoming Student Alumni Association – WyoSAA
- Campus leadership opportunities
- Promote Homecoming
- Access career support, mentoring programs and resources
- Apply for multiple UWAA student scholarships. UWAA awards over sixty $1,500 scholarships annually to deserving students.
- View available scholarships, qualifications and download applications
3) UWAA Wranglers Membership
- Wranglers T-shirt
- Wranglers tote bag or draw-string back pack
- UWAA cup with 2 coupons for free drinks redeemable at the Book & Bean, Elements or Ross Hall
- $5.00 coupon for Chili's
- $5.00 coupon for Brown and Gold
- All the great benefits that alumni members enjoy, including:
- Access to local, national, and online discounts
- Invitations to networking and social events
- Contact with alumni around the world
- Subscription to the Alumnews
Annual Membership Dues: $20
Join Now remember to select Wrangler Student
Student Career Support
The University of Wyoming Alumni Association works closely with the Center for Advising and Career Services, academic college career support officers and the UW Foundation Corporate Relations staff to implement career exploration, preparation and networking programs. The objective of our career programs is to improve University of Wyoming students’ job-hunting and networking skills, leading to success in the most competitive job environment. We seek a customized approach for students. To access career support resources click on this link www.uwyo.edu/cacs/. The University of Wyoming is well positioned to enhance its undergraduate career exploration, preparation and networking programs.