1000 E. University Ave
Laramie, WY 82071
Phone: (307) 766 3898
Fax: (307) 766 3700
Applying for graduate study in the American Studies program is a two-step process. Applicants must apply both directly to the American Studies program and to the University of Wyoming for graduate study.
Application materials that must be sent directly to the American Studies program include:
1. Three letters of recommendation
2. A statement of purpose
3. A writing sample up to 10 pages in length
4. Unofficial copy of GRE score
5. Unofficial copy(ies) of transcripts from all previous academic institutions
6. A sheet of current contact information, including preferred email address, phone number and current mailing address
7. A completed form for Graduate Assistantship.
For further information about graduate education at UW, please consult the University of Wyoming Graduate Education site.
Send this completed application via email to email@example.com or by physical mail to: American Studies, Cooper House, 1000 E. University Ave., Laramie, WY, 82071. Questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 307 - 766 - 3898.
Applying for University of Wyoming graduate admissions is an online process with a fee of $50. The online application and online fee payment can be found at Graduate Student Admissions.
Prospective international students must provide TOEFL scores to the UW Admission Office when applying for graduate admissions. Find more information about sending TOEFL Scores and international transcripts at Graduate Student Admissions for International Students.