Sidebar Site Navigation
Food Science Club
The Food Science Club is composed of undergraduate and graduate students interested in food science, regardless of their major. The club's primary purpose is to educate members about the food and meat industries in the Rocky Mountain region, the nation and the world.
What do we do?
- Food Plant Tours
- Regional & National Professional Food / Meat Science Meetings
- Catering Events
- Roaster Pig Catering
|Annual Ag Day Barbeque||Annual Dean's Pig Roast|
How do we benefit you as a student?
- Greater knowledge base
- Networking with current and former students
- Increased contacts in the food industries
- Global perspective of food science and technology
- Career Development / Advancement
Recent Trips, Tours & Competitions
- Annual Institute of Food Technologists (IFT) Meeting
- Reciprocal Meat Conference (RMC)
- Rocky Mountain Region Food and Beverage Processors
For those wishing to join or obtain more information on the UW Food Science Club, please contact: Warrie Means.
orNathan LandryFood Science Club President firstname.lastname@example.org