The Department of Animal Science offers poster printing to other departments and individuals on campus for research presentations, student projects and other educational purposes.
Guidelines for Poster Printing:
▪ Office Hours are 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday - Friday (summer 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.)
▪ The $50 printing fee includes up to one draft and one final (glossy)
▪ Please note: beginning March 1st 2012 - Additional drafts are $20.00
▪ Drafts only are $30.00
▪ Finals only are $40.00
▪ Payment is expected when the final poster is picked up unless billing arrangements have been made with your department.
▪ Posters may be paid with an IDR, cash or check. Sorry, we don't accept credit cards.
▪ To ensure your poster will be ready when you need it, we must receive your file 48 hours (2 days) in advance. A rush fee at $25 per poster will be assessed for files received less than 48 hours ahead.
▪ Unless special arrangements have been made, we are unable to print more than 4 posters per day. If you need a poster printed during a busy time (i.e. Grad Symposium, Undergraduate Research Day) be sure to schedule it early before all our slots are filled.
The following key formatting and size standards should be met in order to avoid printing delays:
▪ Power Point or a PDF are the ONLY format in which poster files will be accepted. If submitting a PDF file, please indicate the final size of the poster. One slide in a power point presentation is equal to one poster! The poster printer uses the Microsoft 2007 package. Posters created in Microsoft 2003, Microsoft XP, PDFs, & JPEGs may not print exactly the way intended. A draft is recommended.
▪ Drafts are strongly recommended to avoid mistakes on the final. Extra copies required due to your mistake will cost an additional $50 each.
▪ The maximum poster size is 56" wide X 42" High.
▪ Black backgrounds are prohibited.
▪ Insert as few objects as possible. Instead, use text boxes for title headings.