Sidebar Site Navigation
1000 E. University Ave.
Laramie, WY 82071
Phone: 307 766-2897
Fax: 307 766-2606
The Internet is to build a set of resources to help support assessment of student learning efforts at the University of Wyoming. During the 2011-2012 academic year, several examples of UW assessment projects will be added to this page. Also included are other useful links to various assessment resources.
University of Wyoming Specific Assessment Materials
- Linda Suskie's handouts from the 2005 Fall Forum (Topics include learning outcomes, rubrics, capstone experiences, and using published instruments)
- UW's University Studies Rubrics
- Graduate Assessment Workshop handouts from the 2011 Fall Forum
Online Assessment Resources
- Association for the Assessment of Learning in Higher Education
- Association of American Colleges & Universities resources
- AAHE Principals of Good Practice for Assessing Student Learning
- National Institute for Learning Outcomes Assessment
- NC State University's Department of University Planning and Analysis has one of the most comprehensive websites on assessment.