Sidebar Site Navigation
Robert D. Kelly, Professor
Room 6072, Engineering Building
Office Phone: 307.766.4955
- B.A., University of Wyoming, 1973
- M.S., Atmospheric Science, University of Wyoming, 1978
- Ph.D., Geophysical Sciences, University of Chicago, 1982
Areas of Expertise:
- Boundary-layer meteorology, Atmosphere-biosphere interactions, Airborne remote sensing, Cloud dynamics.
- "Estimation of carbon sequestration by combining remote sensing and net ecosystem exchange data for northern mixed-grass prairie and sagebrush-steppe ecosystems.," Environmental Management, 2003.
- "Leaf-to-aircraft measurements of net CO2 exchange in a sagebrush steppe ecosystem," J. Geophys. Res., 2003.
- "Relationships between daytime carbon dioxide uptake and absorbed photosynthetically active radiation for three mountain/plains ecosystems" J. Geophys. Res., 2003.
Send page comments to email@example.com
Share This Page: