Sidebar Site Navigation
John Marwitz, Professor Emeritus
Room 6077, Engineering Building
Office Phone: -
- B.S., Civil Engineering, Colorado State University
- M.S., Civil Engineering, Colorado State University
- Ph.D., McGill
Areas of Expertise:
- Severe Thunderstorms, Severe Winter Storms, Aircraft Icing
- "The Front Range Blizzard of 1990," Monthly Weather Review, 1993.
- "The Observed Inflow Structure of a Thunderstorm," Monthly Weather Review, 1994.
- "Meteorology Associated with Crash of ATR 72 BAMS," Bulletin of American Meteorology Society, 1995.
Send page comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Share This Page: