Sidebar Site Navigation
Alfred R. Rodi, Department Head
Room 6038, Engineering Building
Office Phone: - 307.766.4949
- B.S., Geophysical Sciences, University of Chicago, 1967
- M.S., Geophysical Sciences, University of Chicago, 1970
- Ph.D., Atmospheric Science, University of Wyoming, 1981
Areas of Expertise:
- Aircraft instrumentation, weather modification, cloud physics.
Most Recent Activities
- Presently Director of Donald L. Veal Research Flight Center at UW, and Facility Manager for the cooperative agreement between NSF and the University of Wyoming for operation of the King Air as a national facility.
Send page comments to email@example.com
Share This Page: