Sidebar Site Navigation
Alfred R. Rodi, Interim Dean
Room 6038, Engineering Building
Office Phone: - 307.766.4945
- B.S., Geophysical Sciences, University of Chicago, 1967
- M.S., Geophysical Sciences, University of Chicago, 1970
- Ph.D., Atmospheric Science, University of Wyoming, 1981
Areas of Expertise:
- Aircraft instrumentation, weather modification, cloud physics.
Most Recent Activities
- Presently, Facility Manager for the cooperative agreement between NSF and the University of Wyoming for operation of the King Air as a national facility.
Send page comments to firstname.lastname@example.org