If your packet contains copyrighted materials you must fill out both forms. Thank you for your cooperation.
Sidebar Site Navigation
Download Forms Here:
1000 E. University Ave.
Laramie, WY 82071
Phone: (307) 766-3890
Fax: (307) 766-5547
Your one stop shop for course packets!
The Copy & Print Center is your one stop shop for the development and production of UW course packets. We will coordinate everything from the pickup of the course packet from your office to the delivery of a finished product to the Bookstore. In addition, the Copy & Print Center is also able to obtain clearance on copyrighted materials.
- When you have assembled your materials you will need to complete the simple order form. Click on the link that follows to download an order form.
- If your packet contains copyrighted materials you must fill out both forms. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Once you are ready to submit your materials and order form, simply call us and we will pick up your materials.
- Spring Semester - 2 weeks before the first day of class*
- Summer Session - 1 week before the first day of class*
- Fall Semester - 2 weeks before the first day of class*
*Obtaining permission to reproduce copyrighted material takes 6 to 8 weeks on average. We will handle your requests in a prompt manner and will initiate follow-up phone calls with the publisher to expedite the process.
Actual production time of your course packet is relatively short, usually 2-5 business days, depending upon the size and complexity.
To receive the best service, please be certain your materials:
- Have been compiled in sequential order
- Have pages numbered
- Include a table of contents
Have single-sided originals when possible
We promise to have your course packet on the shelf of the University Store before the first day of class, if materials and a completed order form are received by the recommended due dates-barring delays in permission due to the publishers.