Skip to Main Navigation. Each navigation link will open a list of sub navigation links.

Skip to Main Content

Apply to the University of Wyoming apply now

Global Resource Navigation

Visit Campus
Download UW Viewbook
Give to UW

University Official Vehicle Policy

Is it acceptable to use a University Vehicle if I'm combining my business trip with a side trip such as a recreational visit to a ski area?

There is currently no allowance to use University Vehicles for personal use as described in this example. Employees would need to use their personal vehicle for the trip if they intend to combine vacation/personal activities with University business or need to find alternate transportation from the work location to the recreational area. 

The University Vehicle can be used to travel to reasonable activities associated with University business such as obtaining meals while on travel status.

Back to FAQ

Share This Page:

1000 E. University Ave. Laramie, WY 82071
UW Operators (307) 766-1121 | Contact Us | Download Adobe Reader

Twitter Icon Youtube Icon Instagram Icon Facebook Icon

Accreditation | Emergency Preparedness | Employment at UW | Gainful Employment | Privacy Policy | Accessibility Accessibility information icon