Skip to Main Content

University Official Vehicle Policy

Does the MVR process apply if I am performing services for the University under a basic contract such as a Personal Service Agreement?

Individuals who are working under the University Personal Services Agreement or another similar contract do not need to complete the MVR process as they are independent contractors and contractually obligated to indemnify the University for any liability associated with their efforts.

Back to FAQ

Share This Page:

Footer Navigation

University of Wyoming
1000 E. University Ave. Laramie, WY 82071 // UW Operators (307) 766-1121 // Contact Us