Skip to Main Navigation. Each navigation link will open a list of sub navigation links.

Skip to Main Content

Apply to the University of Wyoming apply now

Global Resource Navigation

Visit Campus
Download UW Viewbook
Give to UW

University Offiical Vehicle Policy

Does the MVR process apply if I'm an employee of an outside agency that is performing services for the University?

Individuals who are employees of another agency or organization and are on work time during their efforts for the University do not need to go through the MVR process. Although the University may be reimbursing the employee or their employer for their expenses, their actions are still the responsibility of their employer and governed by their employer's rules and therefore the employer, not the University, retains ultimate responsibility for their actions.

Back to FAQ

Share This Page:

1000 E. University Ave. Laramie, WY 82071
UW Operators (307) 766-1121 | Contact Us | Download Adobe Reader

Twitter Icon Youtube Icon Instagram Icon Facebook Icon

Accreditation | Emergency Preparedness | Employment at UW | Gainful Employment | Privacy Policy | Accessibility Accessibility information icon