Skip to Main Content

University Official Vehicle Policy

What if a department employs someone who has not held a US or Canadian Driver's License for a year, but does have one year of driving history from another country?

The employee may submit a copy of their driving record from the foreign jurisdiction to Risk Management with the request to become a Qualified Driver.

Back to FAQ

Share This Page:

Footer Navigation

University of Wyoming
1000 E. University Ave. Laramie, WY 82071 // UW Operators (307) 766-1121 // Contact Us