Skip to Main Navigation. Each navigation link will open a list of sub navigation links.

Skip to Main Content

Apply to the University of Wyoming apply now

Global Resource Navigation

Visit Campus
Download UW Viewbook
Give to UW

University Official Vehicle Policy

Do I need to have a Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) check done if I drive on University business occasionally?

Yes, all individuals who drive on University business need to have this process completed in order to be a Qualified Driver and drive a University Vehicle or University Personal Vehicle. This includes student employees and volunteers.  Current employees will be phased in beginning July 1, 2011 and employees hired after July 1, 2011 should request driving privileges at the time of hire or as soon as it is apparent the employee will drive on University business.  MVR checks will be processed as part of the hiring procedure for employees who drive as a requirement of their position.

Back to FAQ

Share This Page:

1000 E. University Ave. Laramie, WY 82071
UW Operators (307) 766-1121 | Contact Us | Download Adobe Reader

Twitter Icon Youtube Icon Instagram Icon Facebook Icon

Accreditation | Emergency Preparedness | Employment at UW | Gainful Employment | Privacy Policy | Accessibility Accessibility information icon