1000 E. University Ave.
Wyoming Hall 360
Laramie, WY 82071
Phone: (307) 766-6846
Fax: (307) 766-4049
University Graphics routinely works with a wide-range of campus departments, student groups and other third parties to provide full service high quality graphic design at an affordable rate. From postcards to multi-page, multi-color reports; to custom illustrations, University Graphics can assist in navigating the creative process from concept to production. We also understand budget limitations and believe you will find the value of our design work far surpasses the cost. Call 766-6846 or email (email@example.com) today for a free quote! Click here to see a portfolio of recent work.
Beginning January 2016, University Graphics personnel will serve as a liaison in the institutional publications process. We will review and submit client authored publication bid forms for print publishing projects. Our staff will work with you on the publication printing specifications for your project as well as facilitate necessary approvals from Institutional Marketing on proper use of the UW Brand Standards.
- Along with this process change, the bid threshold for printing jobs has been increased from $1,500 to $2,500.
- Please note that all promotional materials directed toward student/faculty/staff recruitment, fundraising, donors, or legislators must be submitted for review/approval regardless of printing costs.
- Departments and designers should become familiar with UW's Brand Standards Manual; design elements and templates can be obtained from Institutional Marketing.
Please do not submit any of the forms below if either of the following apply:
- Your artwork file for the publication is not complete
- If you are looking for a printing estimate or quote
Departments are welcome to contact print vendors directly to obtain estimates or quotes only. Once your artwork file is ready for review and you are prepared to receive printing bids, please complete the appropriate form below and email the artwork file immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org with University Graphics.
- PUB form Single Lots (single printed item)
- PUB form Multiple Lots (multiple printed items-- envelope, promotional piece, etc.)
- Revised Pricing Form (used for the reprinting of a job--newsletters, etc.)
Your file will be reviewed for compliance with the UW Brand Standards and correct printing specifications (paper, inks, etc.). Once approved, University Graphics will work with Procurement Services to send your Printer Specification bid form out to vendors. There is no charge for this service.