Dates: May 27th- June 6th
Location: University of Wyoming, Classroom building, Room 133, Campus map.
- Stochastic Differential Equations and Malliavin Calculus
- Molecular Dynamics and Stochastic Methods for Turbulence
- Monte Carlo Methods
- Multiscale Methods
- Porous Media
- Weather Prediction
- Judith Berner (NCAR),Abstract
- Yalchin Efendiev (Texas A&M University and KAUST), Abstract
- Peyman Givi (Pittsburgh),
- Corentin Herbert, Abstract
- Patrick Jenny (ETH), Abstract
- Markos A. Katsoulakis (Amherst), Abstract
- Thomas G. Kurtz (Madison), Abstract
- Annie Millet (Paris), Abstract
- David Nualart (Lawrence), Abstract
- Joachim Peinke (Oldenburg), Abstract
Sponsors: We are supported by IMA, NCAR, NSF, RMMC and UW.
Registration: The registration is free but required. The registration is closed.
- Yalchin Efendiev's lectures: Lectures
- Corentin Herbert's lectures: Lecture 1 , Lecture 2
- Patrick Jenny's lectures: Lectures
- Markos Katsoulakis' lectures: Lecture 1, Lecture 2, Lecture 3, Lecture 4, Lecture 5, Lecture 6
- Tom Kurtz's lectures: Lectures
- Annie Millet's lectures: Lecture 1, Lecture 2, Lecture 3, Lecture 4
- David Nualart's lectures: Lecture 1 , Lecture 2 , Lecture 3 , Lecture 4 , Lecture 5 , Lecture 6
- Joachim Peinke's lectures: Lecture1, Lecture2.