What are the benefits of an international engineering program?
- One semester of international course work at a partner university.
- An optional four- or five-month paid internship in the host country.
- Integration of foreign languages study with engineering/technical courses.
- No significant increase in credit-hour requirements.
- Your pre-approved foreign course credits are guaranteed to transfer back to UW.
- You are registered as a UW student while abroad; so you continue to pay tuition at UW rates; you can continue to receive your UW financial aid.
- Costs of study abroad are comparable to attending UW for one semester.
- University Studies requirements for cultural context courses are satisfied by foreign language course work and your study abroad experience.
Find out more
The deadline for Summer 2016 study abroad scholarships from the college is extended to Feb 26, 2016 and the fall term deadline is Apr. 1, 2016.
Study Abroad Information
Would you like to study abroad, but you are not quite sure where and how to find the right university or how to process the application materials? Start here.