Fund Raiser: “Breaking Borders Masquerade” on February 22nd at the Laramie Country Club.
Sidebar Site Navigation
What is International Engineering?
- One semester of International course work at a partner university.
- An optional four or five month paid internship in the host country.
- Integration of foreign languages study with engineering/technical courses.
- No significant increase in credit-hour requirements.
Study Abroad Information
Would you like to study abroad, but you are not quite sure where and how to find the right university or how to process the application materials? We will provide you with a great overview of our study abroad and exchange programs, processes and requirements, as well as answer your questions and discuss your concerns. Study Abroad Information with Video
Israel Study Abroad
London-Paris Study Abroad
Kiandutu Slum-Kenya Study Abroad
BajaSur-Mexico Study Abroad
HongKong Study Abroad
Yucatan Study Abroad
Brazil Study Abroad
Kenya Study Abroad
India Study Abroad
Nepal Study Abroad
Guatemala Study Abroad
Key Features of the Program
- Your pre-approved foreign course credits are guaranteed to transfer back to UW.
- You are registered as a UW student while abroad; so you continue to pay tuition at UW rates; you can continue to receive your UW financial aid.
- Costs of study abroad are comparable to attending UW for one semester.
- University Studies requirements for cultural context courses are satisfied by foreign language course work and your study abroad experience.