Sidebar Site Navigation
Engineering Fund for Enrichment funded projects AY07Student organizations/departments
- $664.00 approved - Four ASCE officers to attend the 2006 ASCE Annual Conference in Chicago.
- Reimbursement for the FE Exam was increased to 60% of the cost of the exam
- $1795.48 approved - Three atmospheric science students to attend the National American Meteorological Society Conference in San Antonio.
- $1953.33 approved - Twelve students to attend the 2006 GreenBuild International Conference and Expo in Denver.
- $5800.00 approved - To Tau Beta Pi for paid tutoring of ES courses and for a paid coordinator of the volunteer tutoring program.
- $534.00 approved - Four students to attend the 2007 Workshop for Student Chapter Leaders in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- $1800.00 approved - Fifteen students to attend the 2007 ASCE Regional Conference in Boulder, Colorado. Also included funding to help with the Concrete Canoe and Steel Bridge competitions.
- $4860.00 approved - Twelve students to attend the 2007 AIChE Regional Conference in Tempe, Arizona.
- $480.00 approved - Twenty students to attend the 2007 Rocky Mountain Oil and Gas Technology Symposium in Denver, Colorado.
- $214.00 approved - College of Engineering and Applied Science Barbeque.
- $500.00 approved - Two students to attend the International Engineers Without Borders conference in Amherst, Massachusetts.
- $1323.81 approved - Seven students to attend the National Steel Bridge Competition in Northridge, California.
- $16800.00 approved - Funding for the 2007-2008 Tau Beta Pi tutoring program.
$36724.62 TOTAL student support
- $2319.51 approved - Replace computer lab chairs in the Civil and Architectural Engineering computer labs
- $30,000.00 approved - Assist in the purchase of a Waterjet Machining Center for the College of Engineering and Applied Science shop.
- $6424.00 approved - Third floor and Professional Societies' Student Lounge Renovations
- $4109.00 approved - Renovations to the Tau Beta Pi tutoring office (EN 2110).
- $1400.00 approved - Card swipe locks for third floor computer laboratories (EN 3031, 3056, and 3065).
- $466.67 approved - Card swipe lock for the Mechanical Engineering Design Studio (EN 2014).
$44719.18 TOTAL equipment support
$81,443.80 TOTAL AY07