Sidebar Site Navigation
Engineering Fund for Enrichment funded projects AY08Student organizations/departments
- Reimbursement of 60% of the cost of the FE Exam (currently $78 per exam taker) - approximately $15,000
- Tau Beta Pi Tutoring - approximately $9,000
- $3962.00 approved - Students to attend the Society of Petroleum Engineers Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition in Anaheim, California.
- $1455.17 approved - Students to attend the American Institute of Chemical Engineers National Conference in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- $1776.00 approved - Support of a tutoring program for COSC 1010 and COSC 1030.
- $3000.00 approved - Students to attend the GreenBuild International Conference and Expo in Chicago, Illinois.
- $1107.00 approved - Students to attend the Annual American Meteorological Society meeting in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- $2000.00 approved - Students to attend a Shell Drilling and Production Camp in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- $300.00 approved - publication costs for a graduate student paper in the ECE Computers in Education Journal
- $1150.00 approved - 22 students to attend the ASCE Student Conference in Golden, Colorado
- $428.00 approved - College of Engineering BBQ
- $2122.00 approved - Students to attend the ITE District 6 Annual Conference in Anaheim, California
- # $1786.78 approved - 6 students to attend the AISC-ASCE National Student Steel Bridge competition in Gainesville, Florida
$43086.95 TOTAL student support
- $1504.50 approved - Laboratory equipment support for a new course in Industrial Control.
- $376.08 approved - Additional costs for the Tutoring Office (Room EN 2110) improvements.
$44967.53 TOTAL AY08