Sidebar Site Navigation
Engineering Fund for Enrichment funded projects AY09Student organizations/departments
- Reimbursement of 60% of the cost of the FE Exam(Currently $78 per examinee) - approximately $15,000
- $9000.00 approved - Tau Beta Pi tutoring
- $4670.00 approved - Students to attend the Greenbuild International Conference and Exposition in Boston, MA
- $1015.00 approved - Students to attend the SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition in Denver, CO.
- $336.00 approved - Students to compete in the International Collegiate Programming Contest in Boulder, CO.
- $2375.50 approved - Students to attend the AIChE National Convention in Philadelphia, PA.
- $129.88 approved - Students to attend the American Association of Drilling Engineers bi-monthly meeting in Denver, CO.
- $1776.00 approved - Spring 2009 tutoring program for COSC 1010 and 1030
- $1200.00 approved - Support 6 Architectural Engineering students to take the LEED exam
- $500.00 approved - Students to attend the Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers Conference in Phoenix, AZ.
- $965.00 approved - Students to attend the American Society of Civil Engineers Conference in Pittsburgh, PA.
- $660.00 approved - Funding to the Institute of Transportation Engineers for a snow fence design competition during E-week
- $649.00 approved - Students to attend the American Meteorological Society National Meeting in Phoenix, AZ.
- $310.17 approved - Funding to the ASCE Student Chapter to purchase bridge set kits to be used in conjunction with activities at the Laramie Junior High School
- $1200.00 approved - Students to attend the ASHRAE Winter Conference in Chicago, IL.
- $840.00 approved – Students to attend the Engineers Without Borders International Conference in Milwaukee, WI.
- $1515 approved – Students to attend the 2009 Rocky Mountain Regional Student Conference in Provo, UT.
- $1000 approved – Start up costs to establish a local chapter of Upsilon Pi Epsilon, a COSC honor society.
- $460 approved – Students to compete at the Regional Collegiate Cyber Defense Competition in Madison, SD.
- $755 approved – Students to attend the SPE Technology Conference in Denver, CO.
- $688 approved – Students to attend the ITE District 6 Annual Conference in Denver, CO.
- $1832 approved – Fall 2009 tutoring program for COSC 1010 and 1030.
- $400 approved – End of the year BBQ for students in the College of Engineering and Applied Science.
- $1400 approved – Support for a JEC fundraiser.
- $5000 approved – Support EWB-WYO’s upcoming assessment trip to Mbita, Kenya to determine the feasibility of installing a water-development project for the community.
$53,676.55 TOTAL Student/Department support
- No equipment proposals have been submitted for AY09
$53,676.55 TOTAL AY09