Sidebar Site Navigation
Engineering Fund for Enrichment Funded Projects AY10
- Reimbursement of 60% of the cost of the FE Exam & lunch (Currently $78 per examinee) - approximately $15,000
- $9600 approved - Tau Beta Pi tutoring (AY 09-10)
- $583 approved - Students to attend the ASCE National Conference in Kansas City, MO
- $2086 approved - Students to attend the SPE Annual Technology Conference and Exhibition in New Orleans, LA
- $1818.33 approved - Students to attend the AIChE National Conference in Nashville, TN
- $233.65 approved - Students to attend the EWB Regional Workshop and Conference in Flagstaff, AZ
- $415.04 approved - Students to compete in the Rocky Mountain International Collegiate Programming Contest in Boulder, CO
- $1190 approved - Students to attend the Transportation Research Board Annual Meeting in Washington DC
- $500 approved - Students to attend the ASCE Workshop for Student Chapter Leaders in Cleveland, OH
- $1833.60 approved - Computer Science tutoring (Spring 2010)
- $500 approved - Provide materials for building two AIChE Chem-E Cars for use in an upcoming national competition.
- $1541.52 - Support a group of 30 students attending the ASCE Rocky Mountain Regional Conference in Las Cruces, NM.
- $500 approved - Support a group of 5 students attending the 2010 EWB International Conference in Denver, CO.
- $703.34 approved - Support a group of 11 students attending the 2010 ASME Student Professional Development Conference in Tulsa, OK.
- $145.67 approved - Support a group of 15 students attending the Collegiate Cyber Defense Competition in Madison, SD.
- $678 approved - Purchase lanyard nametags for the upcoming Tau Beta Pi Awards Banquet.
- $631.41 approved - Support a group of 8 students attending the AIChe Regional Conference in Albuquerque, NM.
- $400 approved - Support the JEC end-of-the-year BBQ.
- $3774 approved - COSC tutoring AY-11.
- $105 approved - JEC sponsored Freshman Colloquium Ice Cream Social.
- $683 approved - Support a group of 10 students attending the ITE Intermountain Section Meeting in Jackson, WY.
- $808 approved - Support a group of 5 students attending the ASHRAE 2010 Annual Conference in Albuquerque, NM.
- $1278 approved - Support a group of 6 students attending the 2010 ITE Section 6 Meeting in San Francisco, CA.
- $604 approved - Support a group of 5 students attending the AISC National Steel Bridge Competition in West Lafayette, IN.
- $205.06 approved - Support the ESC sponsored seminars as part of Earth Week activities.
$38816.62 SUBTOTAL Student/Department Support
- $20275 approved - Purchase a Dimension SST Elite 3D printer for student use. This equipment will be housed in and operated by the College Shop.
- $5600 approved - Purchase two jar testers for use in Civil and Chemical Engineering courses and research.
$32875 SUBTOTAL Equipment Support
$71,691.62 TOTAL Support AY10