Sidebar Site Navigation
ACL2 Workshop 2013: Pain is temporary; theorems are forever
May 31, 2013 —
Eleventh International Workshop on the ACL2 Theorem Prover and its Applications
ACL2 2013 is being held in Laramie, Wyoming, USA on the 30th and 31st of May, 2013. As in past workshops, ACL2 2013 will feature a mix of technical papers, invited talks, panels, and "rump sessions" that cover the spectrum of activity in the ACL2 community.
ACL2 is an industrial-strength theorem prover in the Boyer-Moore family of theorem provers. With an executable logic, support for recursive and constrained functions, and strong support for rewriting and induction, ACL2 is used extensively in academia and industry for the specification and verification of hardware and software systems. The 2005 ACM Software Systems Award was awarded to Robert Boyer, Matt Kaufmann, and J Strother Moore for their work on the Boyer-Moore family of theorem provers.
ACL2 2013 is the eleventh in a series of workshops devoted to ACL2 and its applications. These workshops provide the major technical forum for researchers to present and discuss improvements and extensions to the theorem prover, comparisons of ACL2 with other systems, and applications of ACL2 in industry, government, and academia.
Past conferences have included:
- ACL2 Workshop 2013: May 30-31, 2013, University of Wyoming, Laramie, Wyoming, USA.
- ACL2 Workshop 2011: November 3-4, 2011, Austin, Texas, USA. (Co-located with FMCAD 2011.)
- ITP 2010: Int'l Conference on Interactive Theorem Proving (ITP) 2010: July 11-14, 2010, Edinburgh, Scotland; part of FLoC 2010.
- ACL2 Workshop 2009: May 11-12, 2009, Boston, Massachusetts, USA. (Proceedings available from ACM Digital Library.)
- ACL2 Workshop 2007: November 15-16, 2007, Austin, Texas, USA.
- ACL2 Workshop 2006: August 15-16, 2006, Seattle, Washington, USA. (Proceedings available from ACM Digital Library.)
- ACL2 Workshop 2004: November 18-19, 2004, Austin, Texas, USA.
- ACL2 Workshop 2003: July 13-14, 2003, Boulder, Colorado, USA.
- ACL2 Workshop 2002: April 8-9, 2002, Grenoble, France.
- ACL2 Workshop 2000: October 30-31, 2000, Austin, Texas, USA.
- ACL2 Workshop 1999: March 29-31, 1999, Austin, Texas, USA.