Sidebar Site Navigation
Financial Aid Information
The College of Engineering and Applied Science awards annual scholarships separately from those awarded by the UW Office of Admissions and Office of Student Financial Aid. Engineering scholarships are competitive and based on academic merit. Our scholarships are paid separately (in addition to) those awarded by the University.
All students admitted to the University of Wyoming by January 1 are considered automatically for scholarships. Neither the UW office of Student Financial Aid nor the College of Engineering and Applied Science requires a separate application for most scholarships. Some University-level scholarships do require additional applications and/or may have alternate application deadlines as described on the Financial Aid web site. Students admitted between January 1 and July 1, will be considered for scholarships in July.
The University's priority deadline is March 1 for you to complete the admissions process and have your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) data delivered to the University of Wyoming. For additional Information about scholarships visit http://www.uwyo.edu/sfa/
Several off-campus organizations offer scholarship opportunities to UW students. The selection process is handled by the individual organizations. Application criteria and deadlines for these scholarships vary. As we receive information on new off-campus scholarship opportunities, we will post them on this page. Check back often for updates.
- The Beatrice Gallatin Beuf Founding Fathers Undergrad Scholarship
- International Concrete Repair Institute Rocky Mountain Chapter
- WILLITS Ethics Award Scholarship
- INBRE-EPSCoR Fellowship Scholarship
- Jon Noyes China Scholarship
- Rocky Mountain Coal Mining Institute
- Cheyenne Engineers Club Scholarship
- Powder River Basin Section of the Society of Petroleum Engineers Scholarship
- American Council of Engineering Companies of Wyoming (Deadline 1/25/2013)
- Best in the West Scholarship Letter and Application Form
- Southwest Chapter of the Wyoming Society of Professional Engineers Scholarship Application
- Whitaker International Undergraduate Program, Fall 2013 / Academic Year 2013-14