Roby Velez leads a group through an exercise where students use simple logic to program a robot to solve a task.
1000 E. University Ave.
Laramie, WY 82071
Let us serve you!
The mission of the Center for Student Services (CSS) in the College of Engineering and Applied Science is to help students develop their full potential by creating a culture of success through active involvement in education and career planning.
Have a specific question or issue? Drop us a line here to find out more.
Ready to graduate? Start here.
- Dr. Steve Barrett |Associate Dean/Professor
Contact for more information on: High school visits, Engineering Summer Program, Joint Engineering Council, Tau Beta Pi, Engineering Honor Society
- Jeff Anderson | Lecturer/Associate ETT
Contact for more information on: ESP and MathCounts
- Laurie Bonini | CEAS Student Advising Coordinator
Contact for more information on: Advising issues, college and UW policies, Banner, WyoWeb and CAPP, registration issues
- Kenya Johnson | CEAS Student Recruiting Coordinator
Contact for more information on: Discovery Days, Showcase Saturday
- Ann Jones | Assistant Director, Center for Advising and Career Services
Contact for more information on: Job and career development
- Len Lutz | Assistant Lecturer
Contact for more information on: Job placement, internships and professional skills development programs