The Transfer Student Dinner will be Tuesday 10/13/15 from 6:15-7 p.m. in EN 1062.
1000 E. University Ave.
Laramie, WY 82071
Let us serve you!
The mission of the Center for Student Services (CSS) in the College of Engineering and Applied Science is to help students develop their full potential by creating a culture of success through active involvement in education and career planning.
Have a specific question or issue? Drop us a line here to find out more.
Ready to graduate? Start here.
Will you be graduating this fall? If so, you need to:
· Complete the Anticipated Graduation Date form and file it with the Office of the Registrar - click on Graduation information for Undergraduates or for Graduate Students).
· Pay your graduation fee
If you will be participating in the CEAS Commencement Ceremony (Saturday, December 12):
· Complete the CEAS Commencement Participation form by October 30
· Order your Commencement Regalia through the University Store by November 6
- Dr. Steve Barrett |Associate Dean/Professor
Contact for more information on: High school visits, Engineering Summer Program, Joint Engineering Council, Tau Beta Pi, Engineering Honor Society
- Jeff Anderson | Lecturer/Associate ETT
Contact for more information on: ESP and MathCounts
- Laurie Bonini | CEAS Student Advising Coordinator
Contact for more information on: Advising issues, college and UW policies, Banner, WyoWeb and CAPP, registration issues
- Kenya Johnson | CEAS Student Recruiting Coordinator
Contact for more information on: Discovery Days, Showcase Saturday
- Ann Jones | Associate Director, Career Services
Contact for more information on: Career development, job search planning (i.e. resumes, interviewing), employer connections (job fairs, campus interviews), internships, and work-place skill development
- Len Lutz | Academic Professional Lecturer, Career Services
Contact for more information on: Job search planning, professional skills development, and student professional associations
- Teddi Hofmann | Project Coordinator, Senior
Contact for more information on: K-14 STEM initiatives