Some of the University of Wyoming’s most successful engineers and business minds shared their experiences with eight students in the College of Engineering and Applied Science (CEAS) on a recent trip.
1000 E. University Ave.
Laramie, WY 82071
Let us serve you!
The mission of the Center for Student Services (CSS) in the College of Engineering and Applied Science is to help students develop their full potential by creating a culture of success through active involvement in education and career planning.
Have a specific question or issue? Drop us a line here to find out more.
Ready to graduate? Start here.
Will you be graduating this spring? If so, you need to:
· Complete the Anticipated Graduation Date form and file it with the Office of the Registrar (click on Graduation Information for Undergraduates or for Graduate Students).
· Pay your graduation fee
· Click here to find all the information you need.
If you will be participating in the CEAS Commencement Ceremony (Saturday, May 14):
· Complete the CEAS Commencement Participation form by contacting Laurie Bonini
· Order your Commencement Regalia through the University Store
- Dr. Steve Barrett |Associate Dean/Professor
Contact for more information on: High school visits, Engineering Summer Program, Joint Engineering Council, Tau Beta Pi, Engineering Honor Society
- Jeff Anderson | Lecturer/Associate ETT
Contact for more information on: ESP and MathCounts
- Laurie Bonini | CEAS Student Advising Coordinator
Contact for more information on: Advising issues, college and UW policies, Banner, WyoWeb and CAPP, registration issues
- Kenya Johnson | CEAS Student Recruiting Coordinator
Contact for more information on: Discovery Days, Showcase Saturday
- Ann Jones | Associate Director, Career Services
Contact for more information on: Career development, job search planning (i.e. resumes, interviewing), employer connections (job fairs, campus interviews), internships, and work-place skill development
- Len Lutz | Academic Professional Lecturer, Career Services
Contact for more information on: Job search planning, professional skills development, and student professional associations
- Teddi Hofmann | Project Coordinator, Senior
Contact for more information on: K-14 STEM initiatives