1000 E. University Ave.
Laramie, WY 82071
Let us serve you!
The mission of the Center for Student Services (CSS) in the College of Engineering and Applied Science is to help students develop their full potential by creating a culture of success through active involvement in education and career planning.
Have a specific question or issue? Drop us a line here to find out more.
Ready to graduate? Start here.
- Dr. Steve Barrett |Associate Dean/Professor
Contact for more information on: High school visits, Engineering Summer Program, Joint Engineering Council, Tau Beta Pi, Engineering Honor Society
- Jeff Anderson | Lecturer/Associate ETT
Contact for more information on: ESP and MathCounts
- Laurie Bonini | CEAS Student Advising Coordinator
Contact for more information on: Advising issues, college and UW policies, Banner, WyoWeb and CAPP, registration issues
- Kenya Johnson | CEAS Student Recruiting Coordinator
Contact for more information on: Discovery Days, Showcase Saturday
- Ann Jones | Associate Director, Career Services
Contact for more information on: Career development, job search planning (i.e. resumes, interviewing), employer connections (job fairs, campus interviews), internships, and work-place skill development
- Len Lutz | Academic Professional Lecturer, Career Services
Contact for more information on: Job search planning, professional skills development, and student professional associations
- Teddi Hofmann | Project Coordinator, Senior
Contact for more information on: K-14 STEM initiatives