Plan Your Conference Today
On February 1, 2015, University of Wyoming Catering & Events assumed the management and operational responsibilities for the University of Wyoming Conference Center. We are thrilled that we have the opportunity to offer our same outstanding catering & event planning services to another on-campus facility. You can now book all your functions directly through UW Catering & Events - a one-stop shop for space, food & service!
For almost 70 years, UW Catering & Events has maintained its established reputation for making any function, no matter the size or scope, an unforgettable success. From black tie affairs to casual luncheons, our highly trained and experienced staff creates elegant settings and diverse cuisines that will satisfy any palate. We have three unique facilities on-campus for hosting events; the Marian H. Rochelle Gateway Center, the Wyoming Union and now the University of Wyoming Conference Center. These facilities enable us to accommodate a variety of functions, allowing us to truly achieve excellence at every event.
We work hand-in-hand with local vendors to deliver a complete event package to meet all of your expectations. Please contact us via phone at 307-766-2050 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our seasoned staff is ready to address all of your event needs. We welcome the opportunity to cater your next event and invite you to visit our website - and see what we bring to the table!
Marian H. Rochelle Gateway Center Features:
With a breathtaking layout and state-of-the-art functionality, the Marian H. Rochelle Gateway Center is truly a landmark in architectural design. And now, it can be the site of your next event.
- A stunning ballroom (with the largest capacity in Laramie)
- A range of conference rooms and event spaces to meet any need
- High-quality AV capabilities and advanced technology
UW Conference Center Features:
Plan your meetings and group events at the UW Conference Center. The UW Conference Center offers a premier location for conferences, receptions, executive meetings, charity galas, and special events.
- 12 conference rooms totaling over 13,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, plus the ability to create 2 ballrooms (the Grand Ballroom of over 7,000 square feet, and the Garden Ballroom of over 2,000 square feet)
- The Grand Ballroom lobby has an additional 2,000 square feet of extra function space.
- The UW Conference Center has abundant meeting space and is perfect for breakout sessions, board meetings and group events that are large, small or anywhere in between.
Our excellent food and beverage service will complete your meeting. Our talented catering staff will work with you to create special receptions, events and food and beverage service throughout your meeting.
Virtually anywhere in the conference center, guests have wireless Internet access via high-speed connectivity. This degree of mobility allows your meeting participants to stay in touch at lightening speeds using a laptop configured for wireless access.
Our meeting facilities feature audio/visual services handled internally through UW Catering & Events.