1000 E. University Ave.
Laramie, WY 82071
Toll Free: 877-219-4646
|Cent$ible Nutrition Program|
Statewide Community Events
Farmer's Markets are a great place to buy fresh fruits and vegetables!
Visit Cent$ible Nutrition Booth at the markets in Casper (Tues. pm), Cheyenne (Sat. am) and Laramie (Fri. pm) to pick up a CNP brochure on how to choose, store and/or prepare your Fresh Market Finds!These markets accept SNAP Benefits, please contact your local CNP Educator to learn more about choosing, storing and preparing your Fresh Market Finds!
- Casper: Tuesdays 5-7:30pm through Sept. 23, Rails to Trails Park, next to the Nicolaysen
- Cheyenne: Saturdays 7:30a-12:30 through Oct. 6, Depot Park at 16th & Capitol Ave.
- Green River: Wednesdays, 4-7pm through Sept. 12th, Railroad Ave between North 1st East and Center Street
- Laramie: Fridays, 3-7pm, through Sept. 28th, Downtown on Grand Ave. between 1st & 2nd.
- Rock Springs: Thursdays 3-7pm through Sept. 11th, at White Mountain Mall, 2441 Foothill Blvd.
- Wind River: Thursdays 4:30-6:30p through Oct. 16th, rotating between Arapahoe, Ft. Washakie and Ethete
- Arapahoe, St. Stephens School Bus Parking Lot: 9/11 & 10/2
- Ft. Washakie, Post Office Parking Lot: 9/18 & 10/9
- Ethete, Blue Sky Hall Parking Lot: 9/25 & 10/16
For more information on Farmer's Markets in Wyoming, visit:http://www.wyomingbusiness.org/farmersmarkets.
For more information about accepting SNAP at Farmer's Markets, visit: http://www.wyomingbusiness.org/program/farmers-markets/1302