Sidebar Site Navigation
Consumer horticulture issues can be handled through county University of Wyoming Cooperative Extension Service offices. Each county office has horticultural reference information on hand ranging from fact sheets to on-site problem diagnostics (services vary by county). Each county office can also assist in sending soil, plant, insect, and disease samples to appropriate laboratories on the University of Wyoming campus for testing and diagnostics. There are usually fees and forms associated with these services. Consumer horticulture issues can also be handled by Master Gardeners in some counties.
The University of Wyoming Extension horticulture program offers an array of fact sheets, some of which are available on the UW Extension web site. Here are links to several that are currently available:
- Landscaping: Tough Trees for Wyoming
- Landscape Pests: Integrated Pest Management Strategies for Controlling the Dastardly Dozen.
- Landscaping: Iron Deficiency Chlorosis on Woody Landscape Plants in Wyoming
- Landscaping: Recommended Trees for Wyoming.
- Gardening: Vegetables in Wyoming
- Landscaping: Water-Wise Wyoming Gardens
For further information contact Karen Panter