Some of the content on this website requires JavaScript to be enabled in your web browser to function as intended. While the website is still usable without JavaScript, it should be enabled to enjoy the full interactive experience.

Skip to Main Navigation. Each navigation link will open a list of sub navigation links.

Skip to Main Content

Frequently Asked Questions|University of Wyoming Extension

Business Cards, Name Tags, and Letterhead


How do I get business cards, name tag, letterhead?

New employee business cards and nametags are requested by Susan James and ordered by Dee Bixby.

Subsequent cards or nametag can be ordered by contacting Dee or through these forms:

Letterhead with UW Gold Foil logo can be ordered through Dee.

County envelopes can be ordered through Dee Bixby.

Share This Page:

Footer Navigation

University of Wyoming Medallion
1000 E. University Ave. Laramie, WY 82071 // UW Operators (307) 766-1121 // Contact Us // Download Adobe Reader