Some of the content on this website requires JavaScript to be enabled in your web browser to function as intended. While the website is still usable without JavaScript, it should be enabled to enjoy the full interactive experience.

Skip to Main Navigation. Each navigation link will open a list of sub navigation links.

Skip to Main Content

Frequently Asked Questions|University of Wyoming Extension

Mailing Information


How do I get postage for my county postage meter?

Complete the Postage Meter Request form. Current meter reports need to be included with request and all UW Extension Reporting for Educators must be up-to-date. If you have questions, please contact Dee Bixby.


How do I get funds for county bulk mailings?

Complete the Postage Bulk Request form. This is for counties with bulk mailing permits with their local post office.

The process takes two to three weeks for a check to be prepared.

Send current log of bulk mailing account to Dee Bixby (Mindy Braman in Agriculture Business Office can also assist if Dee is unavailable for extended time).

Share This Page:

Footer Navigation

University of Wyoming Medallion
1000 E. University Ave. Laramie, WY 82071 // UW Operators (307) 766-1121 // Contact Us // Download Adobe Reader