Working Papers & Reports
Center for Fundamentals of Subsurface Flow
Papers in Press
- M. Presho, S. Wo, V. Ginting, Calibrated Dual Porosity, Dual Permeability Modeling of Fractured Reservoirs, Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering.
- V. Ginting, F. Pereira, M. Presho, S. Wo, Application of the Two-stage Markov Chain Monte Carlo Method for Characterization of Fractured Reservoirs using a Surrogate Flow Model, Computational Geosciences.
- V. Ginting, M. Presho, Model Reduction Techniques for Characterization of Fractured Subsurfaces, Procedia Computer Science.
- Baozhong Liu, Ye Zhang "CO2 Modeling in a Deep Saline Aquifer: A Predictive Uncertainty Analysis Using Design of Experiment" , Environmental Science & Technology.
- F. Pereira, A. Rahunanthan, A Semi-Discrete Central Scheme for the Approximation of Two-Phase Flows in Three Space Dimension, Mathematics and Computers in Simulation.
- Y. Zhang, S-Q Li, A Study of Conceptual Model Uncertainty in Large Scale CO2 Storage Simulation, Water Resources Research.
Manuscripts Accepted for Publication
Victor Ginting, Felipe Pereira, Michael Presho, Shaochang Wo. "Applications of the Two-Stage Markov Chain Monte Carlo Method for Characterization of Fractured Reservoirs Using a Surrogate Flow Model", has been accepted for publication in Computational GeoSciences.
Ye Zhang gave a talk at the AGU Hydro Days. See More