How to Apply
All program applicants are required to complete an online application to the University of Wyoming and submit an application fee of $50. Fill out the form at the online application link to receive an email with your log in information and to fill out and submit your application.
All supporting materials should be submitted through the online application system.
Required Application Supporting Materials
- Three Letters of Recommendation.
- Transcripts reflecting most recent degree (3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale required) from an accredited institution plus transcripts from all other schools attended. Unofficial transcripts can be submitted through the online application. Official ones will be required if admitted.
- Copy of GRE scores
- Letter of Intent describing career goals and reasons for pursuing a graduate degree at the University of Wyoming
- Demonstration of teaching experience
- A TOEFL score of 525 (paper-based), 197 (computer exam) or above is required for international students.
Please note that meeting minimal admissions criteria does NOT automatically ensure admission to a program.
Applicants are accepted in all semesters. Complete applications are reviewed twice per year.
|For consideration for:||Apply By:|
|Fall & Summer||March 1|
The Curriculum & Instruction programs gladly welcome international applicants. We recognize that the process and paperwork involved in coming to study at the University of Wyoming from outside of the United States requires additional time. Applications for the PhD in Curriculum Studies are only reviewed two times per year: immediately after October 1 and immediately after March 1. If you require an earlier decision, please apply for the deadline a year prior to ensure your application can be reviewed in time for planning international study.
For more information on our application process, please view our Prospective Students page.