Mathematics Education PhD
How to Apply
All program applicants are required to complete an online application to the University of Wyoming and submit an application fee of $50. One year of teaching experience is required.
All supporting materials should be submitted through the online application system.
Required materials for consideration into the Curriculum & Instruction PhD program in Mathematics Education include:
- Writing sample (an article, master's thesis, or well done project/course paper)
- An application letter, which discusses yourself, your experience, and your potential research interests
- A resume or curriculum vita
- Three letters of reference
- Transcripts from all universities attended. Unofficial transcripts can be loaded to the online application system, but if admitted to the University, official transcripts will need to be sent prior to beginning the program
- Copy of GRE scores
- International students must submit scores for a language proficiency exam, such as TOEFL or IELTS
- Master's degree is preferred