How to Apply
All program applicants are required to complete an online application to the University of Wyoming and submit an application fee of $50. Fill out the form at the online application link to receive an email with your log in information and to fill out and submit your application.
All supporting materials should be submitted through the online application system.
Required Application Supporting Materials
Different programs have different requirements for applications. Please check your program's specific website. Generally, all applications will require the following materials:
- Three Letters of Recommendation, sent through the online application system, or sent directly from the referee to the department with the Letter of Recommendation Form.
- Transcripts reflecting most recent degree (3.0 GPA on a 4.0
scale required) from an accredited institution plus transcripts from all other
schools attended. Unofficial transcripts can be submitted through the online application. If admitted, official transcripts must be sent to the UW Admissions office.
- Letter of Intent describing career goals and reasons for pursuing a graduate degree at the University of Wyoming
- Resume (should be uploaded through the Letter of Intent section in the online application).
- K-12 teaching experience or
equivalent is required for all programs. Length of experience required varies by program - please check your individual program's page. Teaching experience should be documented on the resume and described in the letter of intent.
- A minimum TOEFL score of 76 or IELTS score of 6.5 is required for international students.
Please note that meeting minimal admissions criteria does NOT automatically ensure admission to a program.