Department Safety Coordinator
Room B120, Engineering Building
University of Wyoming
College of Engineering and Applied Science
Department of Civil & Architectural Engineering
1000 E. University Avenue
Laramie, WY 82071
Office Phone: 307.399.3282
- B.S. Mechanical Engineering, University of Wyoming, 2010
- M.S. Electrical Engineering, University of Wyoming, Expected 2017
- Support labs and research within the department, including graduate research. This support includes writing programs for data acquisition, designing parts, providing instrumentation for research setups, operating hydraulic actuator equipment, and providing trainingon equipment.
- Promote laboratory safety in compliance with OSHA as a Department Safety Coordinator.
- J.Naughton, B. Schabron, M. Hind, and F. Alvi, "Improved Wall Shear Stress Measurements on a Supersonic Microjet Impingement Surface," presented at the 49th A/AA Aerospace Sciences Meeting, Orlando, FL, January 2011.
- B. Schabron, J. Naughton, and F. Alvi. "Measurement of the Wall Shear Stress Field Created by a Supersonic Impinging Microjet," Bulletin of the American Physical Society, 54 (19), p.82, November 2009