Ed.D. in Education Learner Outcomes
- Academic Knowledge: Students will demonstrate a deep understanding of education and professional leadership, a broad understanding of various methods of inquiry in education and applied research theory.
- Practical Competence: Students will demonstrate competence in leadership, various methods of inquiry, and the skillful application of research findings to practice settings.
- Reflective Inquiry: Students will demonstrate the ability to monitor and reflect upon leadership traits, to guide their own scholarship, to foster ethical and professional research and practice in education, as well as to demonstrate a reflective and analytical stance towards scholarship in general.
- Democratic Commitment: Students will demonstrate in both scholarship and leadership a deep commitment to diversity in education and an understanding of the relationship between educational settings and the complex process of democracy and a commitment to pursue this process with a focus on access to quality education for all learners in their own professional work.
- Professional Engagement: Students will continuously promote excellence in applied professional practice. In doing so students will belong to local, regional and national/international associations and make evident benefits and contributions that result from these memberships.