Skip to Main Content

Apply Now to the University of Wyoming apply now

How to Declare the Professional Writing Minor

Students can declare the Professional Writing Minor by completing the Program Change Form. After all appropriate signatures have been obtained, students should return the form to the Office of the Registrar. Changes to the student’s record will be made as soon as possible, but please allow time for processing.

For further information, please contact Michael Knievel, Professional Writing Minor Coordinator, at

Contact Us

Department of English - 3353

Michael Knievel, Program Coordinator

1000 E. University Avenue

Laramie, WY 82071

Phone: 766-6452


Find us on Facebook (Link opens a new window)

1000 E. University Ave. Laramie, WY 82071
UW Operators (307) 766-1121 | Contact Us | Download Adobe Reader

Accreditation | Virtual Tour | Emergency Preparedness | Employment at UW | Privacy Policy | Harassment & Discrimination | Accessibility Accessibility information icon