Sidebar Site Navigation
Wyoming's Experimental Program to Stimulate Competitive Research (EPSCoR)
EPSCoR is a federal grant program which enables Wyoming to be nationally competitive in science and technology. EPSCoR funding and state match appropriations are utilized to build science and engineering in higher education and a technology-based economy for the future. EPSCoR has helped to move the State of Wyoming along the path of research and excellence by supporting the State's research endeavors.
The goals of Wyoming EPSCoR are:
- to facilitate the building of research educational infrastructure in the state,
- to foster collaborative communication among diverse participants in STEM fields,
- to communicate goals, directions, activities, and outcomes widely,
- to administer research awards from NSF EPSCoR to increase national competitiveness, and
- to bring the national goals of the EPSCoR program to Wyoming.
EPSCoR In The News
- Communications Coordinator Internship information is now online. March 25, 2013.
UW President's Speaker to Examine Elwood Mead's Vision for Wyoming Water. February 27, 2013
The Largest Grant in History buoys UW's study of Wyoming's Hydrology. January 16, 2013.