Some of the content on this website requires JavaScript to be enabled in your web browser to function as intended. While the website is still usable without JavaScript, it should be enabled to enjoy the full interactive experience.

Skip to Main Navigation. Each navigation link will open a list of sub navigation links.

Skip to Main Content

Facilities Planning Office|Division of Administration

Contact Us

Facilities Planning Office
1000 E. University Ave., Dept 3413
Merica Hall 211
Laramie, WY 82071
Phone: 307-766-2250
Fax: 307-766-2255
Email: Facilitiesplan@uwyo.edu

Recently Completed Projects

Visual Arts Facility

Visual Arts Facility

Visual Arts Facility
22nd and Willett
Completed January 2012 |
UW Casper Union & College Center Building

UW Casper Union & College Center Building

UW Casper Union & College Center Building
Casper College
Complete |
Energy Innovation Center

Energy Innovation Center (Formerly Energy Resource Center)

Energy Innovation Center
1020 Lewis Street
Complete - July 2013 |
New Student Housing Development

Bison Run Village

New Student Housing Development
23rd and Willet Street
Complete |
Sullivan Plaza, Public Edge-Practice Field, Public Edge-SW Campus Entry Marker (9th & Grand), WRI Landscaping ( Berry Biodiversity Conservation Center)

UW Landscaping Projects

Sullivan Plaza, Public Edge-Practice Field, Public Edge-SW Campus Entry Marker (9th & Grand), WRI Landscaping ( Berry Biodiversity Conservation Center)
UW Campus
Completed October 2012 |
WY Union Restroom Renovation

WY Union Restroom Renovations

WY Union Restroom Renovation
Wyoming Union Building - Campus
Completed 2012 |
Seed Cleaning Facility

Seed Cleaning Facility at the Powell Research & Extension Center

Seed Cleaning Facility
Powell Research & Extension Center
Completed 2011 |
The Berry Center was designed specifically to minimize its visual impact.

Robert and Carol Berry Biodiversity Conservation Center

The Berry Center was designed specifically to minimize its visual impact.
10th and Lewis Street
Opened January 2011 |
Thanks to a generous gift from Bim and Donald Kendall, the Hitchcock House on Fremont and Eighth Streets became the home to the Helga Otto Haub School and William D. Ruckelshaus Institute of Environment and Natural Resources.

Bim Kendall House

Thanks to a generous gift from Bim and Donald Kendall, the Hitchcock House on Fremont and Eighth Streets became the home to the Helga Otto Haub School and William D. Ruckelshaus Institute of Environment and Natural Resources.
Eighth and Fremont
Completed Fall 2010 |
The College of Business planning has brought together all departments of the college into one location, which in the past were in two different locations.

College of Business

The College of Business planning has brought together all departments of the college into one location, which in the past were in two different locations.
14th and Ivinson
Completed Fall 2010 |
The planning for this expansion to the Law building began in 2004.

College of Law - Moot Court

The planning for this expansion to the Law building began in 2004.
20th and Willett
Completed Fall 2010 |
The main library has a new 92,765-square-feet addition to the east of the current building. Once the addition was completed, 188,656 gross square feet of existing building under went modifications.

Information Library and Learning Center

The main library has a new 92,765-square-feet addition to the east of the current building. Once the addition was completed, 188,656 gross square feet of existing building under went modifications.
13th and Ivinson
Completed Fall 2010 |
TA portion of the Student Health Center was renovated to create the Cheney International Center.

Student Health/International Center

TA portion of the Student Health Center was renovated to create the Cheney International Center.
Prexy's Pasture
Completed Summer 2009 |
Forty-seven building units in the Summit View Apartment Complex have been deconstructed/demolished.

Summit View Apartments Deconstruction/Demolition Phase II

Forty-seven building units in the Summit View Apartment Complex have been deconstructed/demolished.
22nd and Willett
Completed |
The old Uni-Wyo Credit Union is now the new location for the UW Police department.

UW Police Facility

The old Uni-Wyo Credit Union is now the new location for the UW Police department.
15th and Flint
Completed 2009 |
The project objective was to improve the East Stadium to meet current ADAAG standards and building Codes, improve restrooms, elevators and add suites.

War Memorial Stadium

The project objective was to improve the East Stadium to meet current ADAAG standards and building Codes, improve restrooms, elevators and add suites.
21st and Willett
Completed 2010 |
Four new indoor tennis courts were added to meet NCAA Division I competition standards.

Indoor Tennis Courts

Four new indoor tennis courts were added to meet NCAA Division I competition standards.
Armory Road across from Little League Complex
Completed March 2011 |
The facility will be used by the Acres Farm students for harvesting and storage.

Student Acres Storage Facility

The facility will be used by the Acres Farm students for harvesting and storage.
Harney and 30th Street
Completed |
Modernization, Renovation and Repair

SFSF State Fiscal Stabilization Funds

Modernization, Renovation and Repair
Campus
Complete |
Ivinson Building was deconstruction/demolished to make room for an extended parking lot.

Ivinson Parking Lot Expansion

Ivinson Building was deconstruction/demolished to make room for an extended parking lot.
Between 10th & 11th on Ivinson
Completed October 2012 |
White Hall Renovation

White Hall Renovation

White Hall Renovation
15th and Grand Avenue
Completed June 2013 |

Share This Page:

Footer Navigation

University of Wyoming Medallion
 
1000 E. University Ave. Laramie, WY 82071 // UW Operators (307) 766-1121 // Contact Us // Download Adobe Reader