Skip to Main Navigation. Each navigation link will open a list of sub navigation links.

Skip to Main Content

Apply to the University of Wyoming

Global Resource Navigation

Give to UW
Download UW Viewbook
Visit Campus

Facilities Planning Office

Division of Administration

Bim Kendall House

Thanks to a generous gift from Bim and Donald Kendall, the Hitchcock House on Fremont and Eighth Streets became the home to the Helga Otto Haub School and William D. Ruckelshaus Institute of Environment and Natural Resources. The newly named "Bim Kendall House" provides offices, classroom, and common spaces for students, staff, and faculty. The building was renovated and expanded to meet "green building" standards under the Leadership in Energy and the Environment (LEED) Green Building Rating System ©. Care was taken to maintain the historic character of the existing building, which was erected in 1958 as a home for young women in the Family and Consumer Sciences Department. It was the goal of the design and planning team to create a model for sustainable design of new and existing buildings at the University of Wyoming and in the broader community.

Architect information:

Architecture Plus
1603 Capitol Ave., suite 205
Cheyenne, WY  82001
Phone: 307-632-9903

Contractor information:

Drahota Commercial, LLC
P.O. Box 272269
Fort Collins, CO  80527
Phone: 970-871-7823

Bim Kendall House
Bim Kendall House

Share This Page:

1000 E. University Ave. Laramie, WY 82071
UW Operators (307) 766-1121 | Contact Us | Download Adobe Reader

Twitter Icon Youtube Icon Instagram Icon Vimeo Icon Facebook Icon

Accreditation | Emergency Preparedness | Employment at UW | Gainful Employment | Privacy Policy | Accessibility Accessibility information icon