The Importance of Food Safety Regulations
1000 E. University Ave.
Laramie, WY 82071
Educational Resources - Healthy Lifestyles / Healthy Weight
A healthy lifestyle is about taking responsibility for your decisions and making smart health choices for today and for the future. Eating right, getting physically fit, and prevention are all a part of creating a healthy lifestyle. Good habits are the foundation of good health which provide a lifetime of benefits and get you on the road to a healthier YOU!
- Agricultural Producers & Stress:
Eating and Activity for Health and Pleasure (Publication: B-1124-3)
- Childhood and Adolescent Obesity in America:
What's a Parent to Do? (Publication: B-1066)
- Size it up! Size acceptance
- The Clean Plate Club: Tips for dropping out . . . or never joining! (Publication: MP-112-1)
- Fresh Approaches: Ideas for enjoyable and healthy foods at social events and other gatherings (Publication: MP-112-3)
- The Power of Others: Recommendations to help create environments in which every body can be healthier and happier (Publication: MP-112-2)
- The ABCs of Health-Focused Well-Being (Publication: MP-112-4)
- The Last Orange on Earth: An activity to teach mindful eating (Publication: MP-112-5)
- Consumerism: How it fosters unhealthy lifestyles and what we can do to live differently (Publication: MP-112-6)