The Importance of Food Safety Regulations
University of Wyoming Extension’s most recent statewide news releases/columns by nutrition and food safety educators that provide timely and scientifically based information on nutrition, food safety, health/wellness, preparation and food preservation.
- Carry-In Suppers Can Be a Source of Food Borne Illness
- Cooking for a Crowd
- Don't Play Chicken with that Turkey
- Egg Storage Tips
- Food Safety Tips for College Students
- Fundamentals of Food Safety
- Get into the Heat of Things (Barbeque safety)
- Handling Ground Meats Safely
- Hot Probe on Food Thermometers
- How Long Can You Safely Store Food?
- Is Your Sun Tea Safe?
- Keep the Kitchen Safe
- Moldy Food - Throw it Away?
- Pack It Safe! (Safe Brown Bag lunches)
- Requirements for Food Service at Outdoor Events
- Safe Food and Flooding
- Safety with Sprouts
- Sending Gifts As Food
- Serving Holiday Foods Safely
- Slow Cooker (Crock Pot) Safety
- The Internet: Food for Thought or Eaten Alive?
- Turkey Talk: Cooking and Cooling the Bird!
- Being a Super Shopper - Healthy Shopping Tips
- Menu Planning Saves Time in the Kitchen
- Why Breast is Best?
- Carbohydrates - Friend or Foe?
- Dairy: The Calcium Connection
- "Eat, Drink," and Be Careful
- Fats & Oils: Health & Safety
- High Fructose Corn Syrup: Villain or Victim?
- Smart Snacking for Teens
- Summer Heat and Fluids - How Much is Enough?
- Tips to Avoid Holiday Overeating
- Food Label Facts - Using the Tool
- Fruits & Vegetables: The Vitamin Connection
- Holiday Giving
- Holiday Hustle and Bustle
- Holiday Temptation Avoided
- National Salsa Month in May