Financial Services Business Office
Office Hours: 8:00AM - 4:00PM
Knight Hall 172
Toll Free: 1-800-370-3188
Spring 2015 Payment Policy
- All university charges are due prior to 4:00p.m. February 13th, 2015
- Installment plan is available for students who make a 1st Installment payment of all prior term charges plus 1/3 of their Fall 2014 charges prior to 4:00 p.m. February 13th, 2015
- A $15.00 installment plan setup fee is charged per semester
- 2nd Installment due March 6th, 2015
- 3rd Installment due March 27th, 2015
- Payment deadlines are strictly enforced
- Interest of 1.5% per month will be posted on past due charges
- Please check "Student Account" on WyoWeb to determine the amount due or contact Accounts Receivable at (307) 766-6232
- Outreach payment deadlines may be different and can be viewed here.
- Rent is due on the 1st of each month.
- You may Pay Online to ensure proper credit with your VISA or MasterCard.
The Financial Services Business Office is the supervisory entity for the Cashier's Office, Student Financial Operations, and Accounts Receivable. Together, these offices provide students with valuable financial services, resources, and information. Links to the individual offices are provided in the left panel above.